Rarely-Available Reliez Valley Rancher with Land
4 Bed | 2.5 Bath | 3116± Sq. Ft. Main House | 400± Sq. Ft. Guest Cottage | 2.95± Acre Lot
Click HERE to view the brochure.
Nestled at the end of an oak-covered driveway, this charming single-story home with guest cottage is an idyllic family compound with room to live, work and play. Private, yet close to everything, it’s perfect as-is or can be transformed into your dream home!
Situated on a rare 2.95± acre ridge-line property, the expansive grounds include a pool, lush greenery and room for animals. The well-loved main home takes advantage of the private setting with walls of windows boasting views of the surrounding valley and Mt. Diablo.
Nestled in Lafayette’s bucolic Reliez Valley neighborhood, the home is close to popular hiking trails in Briones Regional Park, Springbrook Swim Club, top-rated Springhill Elementary and Acalanes High School. The central location provides easy access to local commute routes, BART and Highway 24.
- Light-filled family room with oversized picture windows, brick fireplace, built-in media center, wet bar, exposed beams, fresh carpet and sliding door to back patio.
- Dining room with picture windows, crown molding and door to kitchen
- Bright and airy kitchen with gas stovetop, dual stacking ovens, dishwasher, secondary prep sink and built-in chopping block
- Classic breakfast nook with wrap-around bench, chandelier and large window with door to backyard
- Expansive living room with walls of windows, gas fireplace, hardwood floors and a pitched ceiling
- Primary suite features a bay window, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower, dual-sink vanity and lots of windows with views out to the valley
- Three ample sized bedrooms, one with built-in desk/shelving, another features original pine paneling and separate entrance
- Full hall bath with soaking tub, separate shower, and dual-sink vanity
- Laundry/mud room with sink and powder bath
- Exterior stairwell leads to partially finished basement with work bench and shelving
- Guest cottage with kitchenette, bathroom, built-in shelving and French doors to wrap-around deck with views
- Expansive grounds with large swimming pool, level lawn, mature oak and pine trees, outdoor wood-burning fireplace, covered brick patio and room for stables
- Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Fresh paint, updated light fixtures, hardwood floors and wood paneling
- Exterior Highlights Include: 3-car carport with work shed, long private driveway, gardening shed, and large parking area that doubles as a sport court
No Open Houses and No Broker Tours. According to CCAR guidelines, residential viewings may only occur virtually, or, if virtual viewing is not feasible and the residence is unoccupied, by appointment only with no more than two visitors from the same household and one person showing the unit. All parties to sign Coronavirus Property Entry Advisory and Declaration prior to any showing and all parties to follow suggested sanitation guidelines. Please contact Listings@DanaGreenTeam.com for additional virtual marketing and any other questions.
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.